Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

EXPIRING

No, no word on the Court papers.
But we have been told that our fingerprints  and I-800A
will expire before or during travel and they need to be curent
at the US Embassy to adopt.
First thought..... Why can't this happen faster?
Second thought...... finger prints .... $180.00 ??
Third thought..........I-800A..............$720.00 ??
Fourth thought......Oh my gosh, we are bringing another daughter home !!

We have been so blessed with this adoption with Grants and the money
has always been there when needed.     Our God is an awesome God !
Then we were told that the first extension for the I-800A  and fingerprinting
is suppose to be FREE !!  (again I need to see it to believe it.)
So we will be filling out our extension paperwork while we wait for
the Court paperwork.

Fifteen days until daddy comes home !!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment