Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

OPTIONS

First ...  "NO NEWS"

Second... someone close to me wants to know why I am
not very upset or angry at what is going on ?
I feel hurt and sad because we have fallen in love with
this beautiful child and we have not even met her.
For some reason I just feel calm, peaceful and maybe Its
because I realize that God is in control of this adoption. I am
not trying to fight the road that he may have chosen for us.

We do have other options if this does not happen for us,
at least that is what our agency said.
But we are still praying we will be able to bring HOPE home.

And I am sooo excited for the family who is also adopting from
India who were just told that the passport for their child has been
applied for !!!   They should be traveling soon.   AWESOME !!!!

     GOD IS GOOD .... ALL THE TIME !!!!

1 comment: