Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

BIPOLAR

Yes, adoption can bring on bipolar like symptoms.
from laughing to crying in zero seconds.
Right now it hurts to cry, laugh and talk because I had my
wisdom teeth removed wednesday.
And yesterday afternoon our caseworker called to tell us that CARA
had contacted them and said " In reguards to NOC, wants to know
how we intend to manage another child since we already have 3
children at home.  ha,ha,ha ??
There are a lot of things (hurtful) that I can say right now
but I am not going to. I do know that GOD is in charge
and It is up to him if we bring  HOPE home.
So we have written a letter to the committee stateing our financial
stability and bipolar symptoms and the reason I am home and not
working I work very hard at home and wait to see if they will grant
us NOC (no objection certificate) to adopt HOPE.

Please pray for us to be able to move froward with the adoption.

What a day, finally @ 5pm our letter was signed, notarized
and emailed to our agency.  We will know more Monday or Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. Praying this is just a minor speedbump - and they just want something written in your words to assure them... praying for NOC soon.

    ReplyDelete