Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

CURIOUS ?

If you are checking out my blog to see if we have
received any news.

STILL WAITING !

So much confusing information out there.
One family has 7 children adopted from India.
Last year a family had 5 at home and adopted their 6th from India
This year another family (5 at home) just got rejected at the appeal
committee because their family is to large.
Another family with 2 boys and one girl (at home) received their referral.

I need to have faith that this is all part of GODS plan for us.

And to remind myself to praise in the storm, this is my ringtone.
          
            And I'll praise You in this storm
            And I will lift my hands
            For You are who You are
            No matter where I am
            And every tear I've cried
            You hold in Your hand
            You never left my side
            And though my heart is torn
            I will praise You in this storm 
                                                 
 Casting Crowns : Praise you in the storm

No comments:

Post a Comment