Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

SUMMER WEATHER

Sooo nice outside. Out to lunch with the family then
 a very windy walk on the beach.  As I was helping
Rohana  walk down the steps to the beach I was
thinking about HOPE, how will she react to the beach
the first time she sees it ? Will she be afraid of the wind
like Rohana is ?  Found myself wishing I was
helping two little girls down the stairs.  Cann't wait
to bring you home baby girl.

This morning I justified buying Rohana 3 pairs of shoes
because she will have a younger sister to wear her shoes
after her also she needs two different sizes because she
has to wear a shoe on her foot that has the brace. So she
wears a size 8 on one foot and a size 9 on the other

wise words of the day: 
To conquer your flaws, you must first accept them.   
    Like what , I have flaws ?  Oh boy do I have flaws !

No comments:

Post a Comment