Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

OTHER ADOPTIVE FAMILIES

It is a comforting feeling meeting other families that are adopting.
It is a comforting and exciting feeling to meet other adoptive
families who are adopting from the same orphanage as you are.
It makes you wonder if the children know each other ?
Do they play together ?  They might not be siblings by blood,
but they are siblings by being in the same orphanage....
playing together, eating together, possibly sleeping in the same
crib or bed.   Just cann't wait to bring HOPE home.

During our long wait to bring Rohana home, we talked about
that subject.  Adopting another child from the same orphanage
that Rohana is from because they are bonded to each other.
I have to say that mentioning that to our social worker was 
not the thing to do.      I think she thought I am crazy !!!
sometime I wonder myself and finally decide that I am not !!


1 comment:

  1. We feel the same way <3 Our kids are siblings of the heart!

    ReplyDelete