Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

UPDATE

Guess what is coming to me soon ? 
Child referral papers were mail from India yesterday.
First they will go to my agency and then they will be
mailed to me, since Dave is on a trip.......ha, ha,
We also need more documents for the Court because of
the changes over there...... Notarized, Apostilled, yep ...

I wish I felt better so I could get excited. oh, this cold.

One month after referral papers signed we should have
I-800 approval, DS-230, then Article 5 (2 month), then CARA 
can issue NOC (1-3 months,if their license is good) then all
 our paperwork  goes to the court (2-12 months, some Courts
close for a month or two in the summer) short trip to India 
(3-4 days) then come back home and wait for her visa, then
7-10 day trip to bring her home.  I think, wishful thinking !



“I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him.” 1 Samuel 1:27

1 comment: