Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

ATTITUDE

What a weekend..I have an ear infection and need to get  two
 wisom teeth removed. Still trying to get caught up on my sleep
but meds are working. I pulled my sleep deprived body out of bed
 yesterdayto get the kids to their schools. Almost forgot about
mom"s Bible Study. rushed to get Rohana, get her fed and off
to her Hippotherpy Assesment (she loved it!). I opened a email
hubby " GOT THE TRIP", then the computer crashed,  yay
Two computers down (luck?)
I am sitting here laughing at myself for my bad reaction to
everything that has just overwhelmed me the past 4 days
Lord, please forgive me for my attitude
From the date that the CARA website has listed the
Orphanages license expires next week. Which means another
2+ years adoption,again. She is a waiting child, waiting for
medical help, therapies and all the unknowns that come
with waiting children. Now she will wait longer. NOT FAIR
And with my husband out of town NO paper work
can be signed by him

No comments:

Post a Comment