Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY

   Another craft fair done. A boy about 6 years old told his grandmother
"I want that Boston Redsox pillow for christmas" she said "what about
the Patriots"? he said "no !, I like the REDSOX ". So his grandmother
bought both REDSOX  pillows, one for each grandson. Then I
sold a frog, pink girlie, and a owl hat.
   It is awesome to actually walk around a craft fair and see some of the
gifts our father has given us. And to raise money for the food pantry
and the town heating assistance fund. Had a great time.
   My heart sank a little today when I over heard someone saying that
we should not be sending food or money to other countries when we have
starving children here in the US and we also have homeless people, we
should be taking care of ours first.   

No comments:

Post a Comment