Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

RADIOLOGY REPORT

Boston Children Hospital called yesterday to tell us that
they received Ro's x-rays but did not received the radiology
report, to just bring it with me on the 15th when Ro goes for
her first casting opp.  SERIOUSLY !  I am still waiting for
a referral for a hemoglobin (?) Doc. I have called Ros doctors
office twice they said someone is working on it
   A couple weeks ago I had to scoop my daughters Poop and
take it to the lab (3x) after so long Doctors should recheck
Internationally  adopted children for parasites. That was
awesome, check in @ front desk, to check in again for
billing just to check in again at the lab.
   Am I suppose to tell potential adoptive parents how frustrating
adoption can be at times ?

No comments:

Post a Comment