Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

LEARNING

Can you tell I am a newbie at blogging.  ha,ha
I am trying to figure things out as I go or when I have time to sit down.


Fact:  “If only 7 percent of the 2 billion Christians in the world would care for a single orphan in distress, there would effectively be no more orphans. If everybody would be willing to simply do something to care for one of these precious treasures, I think we would be amazed by just how much we could change the world. We can each do something, whether it is donating, adopting, fostering, mentoring, visiting orphans or supporting families that have taken in orphans. You can change the world for an orphan.” (by Stephen Curtis Chapman and CNN)

 Pray, Advocate, Support, Adopt.... please do something

No comments:

Post a Comment