Pages

Friday, February 3, 2017

WHY

A picture pooped up on my phone that I thought I had deleted.  Oh my
we really wanted to bring them home to our family, our children were
all excited about it.  The roads kept leading there, hings we saw, little
reminders. we fought so hard for 6 months then our hearts were broken
when we were told " a family has submitted LOI for them".
Our world stopped...What do we do ??  We felt that God wanted us to
continue.  so that is what we did.  we sent LOI for our Grace.

So when the picture had pooped up that evening
I foolishly looked at the waiting child listing that had the 2 siblings listed,
I just wanted to be reminded that they had a family coming for them,
But instead I saw that they no longer had a family going to get them.
oh my, I cried for them.  WHY ??

No comments:

Post a Comment