Pages

Monday, February 20, 2017

PRESIDENTS DAY

Yesterday @ 6 am David received a call from work....
His crew was having issues and he was  not there to deal with
it.  I kinda felt sorry for him. Like he has to speak at church for
the next 2 weeks while starting  a new boat and back to overtime.
Praying that we don't get any snow this week while the kids are
on school vacation.  Just fun times !
Today we meet up with Brooke and her parents @ Jokers.
Brooke turned 3  !!
when we got there Gabriel got nervous and looked like he was
going to cry. We reassured him that he did not have to do anything
that scared him. Him and Rohana did not want to go on the slides
or bounce house or thru the tunnel play area. Hrutuja on the other
hand wanted to do everything Brooke was doing.
Brooke comes running up to me "Memere, I need money!"
She needed tokens, I had to laugh, it was funny.
Rohana sat at the table with  Rebekah and me and didn't want
to play any games. I felt bad because I let her stay up until 10 o'clock
because Repunzle was on tv last night. but she took a nap on the way home.


No comments:

Post a Comment