Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2016

THE FAIR

      We decided to take the kids to the fair.  It's only a hour and half ride.


          Oh no, the trees are changing colors... that means fall is really here !!



                         As we were walking in we saw these beautiful horses.


We walked around til lunch time.

Rebekah was telling me "This is really exciting but I am hungry !"


After we went into the Sugar House we sat down to so we could try
the maple candy that dad bought.  Someone tapped me on the shoulder and
said " The management would like to know if we could give the kids each a
bag of cotton candy, you guys do a great job with them."  Like,Wow !
A little praise for a sometimes exhausting road is awesome. When you take
them somewhere you think will be /should be fun you kinda second guess
what you were thinking once the first one has anxiety or melt down.
I decided to let them share one bag of cotton candy and they decided it was ok.


While they were trying their Cotton Candy and Maple Candy I took Rebekah
out of her chair and she went to sleep in my lap. So I wrapped her in Daddys sweat shirt.

  Last barn before we left.... you guessed it the piggys

Now I realize the camera man only took pictures of the pigs.
I am sure we walked through every animal barn. Nate and his little piggys.

No comments:

Post a Comment