Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

STORM AFTER STORM

Since returning home from China we have had
storm after storm. I really have to stop taking everything
personally , like really this is every day life, RIGHT.
Our latest storm....


Like who knew that leach fields only last about 20 years and our was
put in 32 years ago.. So we had to put a new one in .....

Every day I struggle with something, doctors, Doctor appointments,
teachers calling,  Info for IEP meetings and SN labels for children,
school nurse insisting that Gabriel needs more immunizations while the
Doctors office says no (solved, I hope)..............
Every one's schedule changed and I have missed moms Bible Study, I need
my moms time !!!

Our 13 year old had a birthday !! Now 14 and knows everything !
he chose bacon pizza, salad, soda, salad and brownie sundaes

Big brother enjoying time off from work by playing board games
with his younger siblings.

Conversations with Hrutuja are interesting. We started talking about siblings
and playing and then adoption and then she says" We should adopt 2 more girls
and 2 more boys" !!      I like the way this kid thinks !!


No comments:

Post a Comment