Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

RE TEST

Today Rebekah goes in for a 2nd Modified Barium Swallow Test.
And I am praying for good results. NO ASPIRATION, please.
Praying that she can have some food by mouth.
She has had her G-tube for almost a month now.
She is doing great, amazing me every week with a new thing that she does !
She loves snuggling until she gets sweaty.

Wow, I am realizing that I have gone about 40 days without good sleep.
But this is not about me but about the lives that we have changed.
I would do it again in a heart beat.

GOD IS GOOD... ALL THE TIME


UPDATE:
They did give her liquids to see if she is still aspirates with them.
and YES she does !    So still no food by mouth !
Possible follow up with Ear,Nose and Throat doc. They do not know
if her soft plate is allowing her to aspirate or if her nasal regurgitation
is the cause of the aspiration. 
Oh well, on with the daily grind after I push all doctors on my daughters behalf !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment