Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2014

JULY 5

On Thursday I took Rebekah to the neurologist
while Dave took the other kids to the library.

The neurologist did a EEG immediately after looking
her over. He called me later and has put her on seizure meds.
And wants to see us again next week.

It is a  little overwhelming to hear everything I am finding out
about Rebekah.....Keep calm and pray on...

Next week we will also be going back a couple more times for blood
draws for Rebekah since she only weighs 14 lbs (23 months old)

Fourth of July parade was rescheduled for Saturday  because of heavy
rain that was for casted.   But it was dry in the morning so we took
the kids to the beach, they had a great time... water was cold!

Today, I took the kids over to see my mom before we took
them to Chuck E cheese.  Seeing the excitement in Gabriel's face
was priceless.     SOOO Blessed !!

No comments:

Post a Comment