Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

ANOTHER DAY

Yes, we went to the GI doctor yesterday.....
I need to up Rebekah's calorie intake.
And she will have a Modified Barium Swallow study
done at MMC soon.

After the GI visit I called the neurologist to check in with
him and he is trying a different seizure medication for her
since she was allergic to the last one.

WOW, sometimes I wonder if her PDA would of been discovered
in China ?  Would she have gotten the medical help she needed ?
What birthday would she have lived to in China?
I really should not wonder I know the answer, it is NO.
Orphanages do not have the resources to get the children the help
they need, they depend on us to give, volunteer, to send medicine or
a Doctor that can volunteer their time. Physical therapist to teach the
helpers.

HELP THE FAMILIES WHO WANT TO ADOPT THEM !!!

Sometimes I am scared, overwhelmed, confused or even say
"why me Lord, why me?"
 But I know in my heart, she is in the family that God wanted her to be in.


No comments:

Post a Comment