Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

ON THE ROAD AGAIN

JUST CAN"T WAIT TO BE ON THE ROAD AGAIN.
I think that is a old song that I heard when I was a kid.
my mom was and still is a country music fan.

Well with all the bumps, hiccups, etc, etc,
our Homestudy is DONE!!!!
Now we only have 5 months to get our dossier
together and get a LID.

Nathan grew some sun flowers this year and this is his
biggest one behind him.

We have our struggles in the morning getting everyone ready
for school and to get everyone out the door. This morning I
was waiting for the bus with the girls and Hrutuja looked
at me so seriously and said"I don't want to got to school. I
want to stay home with mom".  I said you can stay home
with mom forever.    We can think about this but if you stay
home with mom we would still have to do school work.
Then the bus came and she got on the bus.
I wanted to home school them but they wanted to go to school.
So we will see what happens.







SO EXCITED OUR HOME STUDY IS DONE !!!!!




1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the HS being done - a big step! Remember the "paper chase" oh too well!

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete