Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

KINDERGARTEN

All 4 children go to school today.


The senior drives the 8th grader to a private school
and the 2 girls are so excited to be riding the bus!
They so want to go to school. That is all Hrutuja has talked about
since bringing her home. SHE WANTS TO GO TO SCHOOL !!
Even though I have taught her her letters, numbers, colors,
shapes, etc and how to write her name before she goes to school.
I am seriously having second thoughts about sending
the girls to public school. As a child I attended both public
and a private school. I liked private school better. I am
feeling so guilty about this decision. My brain is telling me
that I should be home schooling them both. praying about this !

My first free day... I will sit close to the phone and have my
cell phone in my hand when I have lunch with my oldest
daughter and my mom .

Not sure I like this quietness of the empty house.





1 comment:

  1. We have two off to school this morning - and one starts tomorrow - hope you enjoy the quiet - it won't be for long!

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete