Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

THOUGHTS

We are currently looking at Ch*na for our next adoption.  And when
I sat down and figured out if we fit the requirements, I was in awe for
a few moments.

6 years ago we started in Ch*na but had to drop out because of job
losses. I feel like we were given a detour to India (twice) along our
journey,  Because we currently fit the Ch*na program.......WOOHOOO.

And I caught myself wanting a young child with minor correctable
needs because that is where we started years ago .
Then I started thinking about the beautiful faces I have seen on the
waiting Children's listing.  They are all Special Focus Children, the
ones that are hard to find families for......Some have been waiting
years for a family to pick them.
Do they all find families ?
What happens to them if they do not ?
Do they live on the streets after aging out ?

Also we are looking at two or three possible Agencies.. not sure...
only one has grants, the other two do not.... Why does it all come back
to the money ?

We are praying that God will send us in the right direction and that
he will chose the right children that will fit into our family.



Big brother wearing his work uniform

And the Tux for the Senior Banquet (more pictures to come)


Everyday I count our Blessings !



No comments:

Post a Comment