Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

NEW BIKE

Wednesday the girls and I drove to Mass to see a new Doc.
Rohana is getting an DMO Glove.  I was so proud of myself
when we got there "I did not get lost "!!
















When I checked in the receptionist said" I am sorry we do not
have anyone in the office today that does the gloves.... (I was
even more proud of myself for not being upset for driving an
hour and a half for nothing) we rescheduled for yesterday.
It takes 3 weeks to make it. 

On the way home we stopped at Toys r us to get the Princess bike
that the girls have been talking about since I returned from Europe.
















They were so excited !
 Rohana was a little afraid of the bike or anything new.
 She said " look at Hrutuja, she is fast "
Hrutuja loves the bike and yes she does go fast.

These girls are a huge blessing to our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment