Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

HOPE UPDATE

We waited to skype with daddy before leaving for a nice
day at the lake. We even took our dog. Rohana loved the
water and had no fear but got cold as soon as her toes
touched the water. Soo relaxing it was really nice.
We stopped for Ice cream on the way home.

I checked my emails and was surprised to see an email from
our agency.  WOOHOO  an update on HOPE and a video !
Cann't share anything yet.   She is a beautiful little girl !!
We loved watching the video and kept hitting the replay button.

I cann't wait to go to I*dia to meet her and bring her home.

3 comments:

  1. Yay...how fun that you received an update. So so so happy for you.

    Did you go to Sebago? Seriously, you people from Maine are killing me. :) I have a friend on FB who keeps posting pic's of Sebago and then posting pic's of Bar Harbor.....

    We always went to Dairy Queen after a day at Sebago. :)

    Glad you had a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you!!! We got some nice photos and it sure did make my heart happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What joy -- a video! Such a treasure for years to come.... I love that for you :)

    Renae.

    ReplyDelete