Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

DOUBT

I am amazed, the things that I worry about that end up turning
out all right.  Sometimes I ask myself why I even worried ??
I should have more faith and pray more, HE is amazing !!


I was soo excited when I actually paid my bills this week.
We have paid the last payments on two bills that we were paying monthly
for this adoption.  And, really excited now !! we have finally paid off our travel
for our first adoption !!  So moving forward because everything behind us is paid in full.
We still have to pay for travel and post placement activity and visits for this adoption and finalization.     I should have more faith and pray more, HE is amazing !! 

Just wanted to share my excitement. It feels like we are getting somewhere and we are
praying that things will start to move quicker.

We have an amazing GOD !!





2 comments:

  1. Yay! He is so faithful. What a wonderful blessing. :) You didn't have to pay for your post placement stuff yet? That's interesting. That is actually a part of our initial home study fee....we end up paying for the end stuff, even at the beginning. :) Oh my goodness, how exciting to start saving for travel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting!!! God is good, all the time :)

    ReplyDelete