Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Re CHECK

Yesterday, I took Rebekah to her primary care physician to
get a recheck after leaving the hospital..
her weight is a little over 28lbs. and her oxygen level is
.........can't get the machine to work,  try another finger,
then the other hand and it slowly starts to climb
64, 65 up to 72... we go the toe one because she is really
small for 3 (?) So we start at 72 and stop at 80. I get this
ot, oh look from the nurse. She leaves to get the doctor.
I put Rebekah across my legs and she starts to droole down
my leg, she cleared her saliva the she gargles with.
When they came back in her o2 went up to 91.....
Doctor said " she needs oxygen so she can be readmitted to
MMC or oxygen at home.. so I chose oxygen at home.
GI doctor finally changed her feeds..


I AM POOPED !!

No comments:

Post a Comment