Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2015

ANOTHER FIRST

Boy have we been busy.

We took the kids to our local Chinese restaurant for their
luncheon buffet. Gabriel's first time there and he loved it.
Of course he lovess food !!!    Unfortunately his eyes were
bigger than his belly. The girls favorite is vegetable lo mein.










Rebekah is starting to have extra therapy to help her build muscles.
She is doing great with her feeds and is gaining  about 2 lbs a month.

With in the last two weeks I have told the visiting nurse, the feeding team,
and our CDS team that we are still waiting for the ENT referral. hoping they
will advocate for that. I usually call once a week to remind the doctors office.
well, yesterday I got the call for her appointment in FeBRUARY.
Kinda excited to be moving forward with that.

We had Rohana's IEP yesterday.  I let my voice be heard for my daughter !!!
They will be changing some things !!  TKY

Looking at these four children and feeling so blessed.
The past 4 years have been amazing.
So want to adopt again !!!




























No comments:

Post a Comment