Pages

Friday, December 12, 2014

BIRTHDAY

WOW, 13 days until Christmas.        Jesus's Birthday !!

                                                   The tree is up and see the snow outside

                                                            The stockings are hung.
                                            I do not have a picture of the Birthday cake yet.

This is not what I had planned for Christmas. I wanted to start new
Christmas tradiotions this year by going to a lot of tree lighting's and town
celebrations but because of weather and a child with Lissencephaly kinda
changes everything. Praying that we can have good weather on Sunday for
the Christmas parade.

I am having trouble getting motivated to get Christmas shopping going.
oh, ya... Christmas cards are not mailed out yet...... oiy, oiy

I am happy that I have not scheduled ANY  appointments
during Christmas vacation.... just play dates.






No comments:

Post a Comment