Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2014

GAINED

Baby has not been sleeping well, She keeps waking up during the night
crying.  She does not usually cry , so I know something is up.
I was wondering if has another ear infection so I took her to the Doctors.
Results; No fever, no ear infection but she does has fluid in one ear and
they will not give her anything until it becomes infected.............!@#?
Anyways, NO  sleep for this mom until her ear gets better..
The good news I did receive at the doctors office was that Rebekah gained
11 oz. since her operation (13 days) !!  I had her weigh her 3 times.

Friday, we went to the GI doctor who said "what ever I am doing it is working
so keep doing it"  Rebekah will not  be getting a G tube right now.

Maybe, I am just expecting the worse ......... GOD IS GOOD !!!





No comments:

Post a Comment