Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

WAITING

The boyz came home on Sunday from "Winter Blast"
They had a great weekend tubing and doing indoor games.
They had a great speaker that the teenagers could relate to.
I will get there some year !!

I took the girls to the mall while the boys were out.
Hrutuja and I enjoyed some awesome Indian food.
Rohana said "it was too spicey".
bought them both new sneakers (gym) and a stuffed animal

 Yesterday, I drove to Augusta to get our papers apostilled
Authenticated (I was corrected on my words at the window !)
It took a whole 10 min of waiting !!!
Contacted our courier service to get our papers to the
Chinese Consulate . Fedex it out !!!!

Praying to have our dossier go to China within the next couple weeks.

We received a surprise picture of our little peanut.
Once we get a certain paper we can share her picture.




No comments:

Post a Comment