Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

GLOVE

I have mailed out our paper work to our Agency.
They are waiting for our background checks to come
back, our 3 Letters of Reference and of course our
papers to arrive before they assign a Social Worker.

I am currently looking at files of Special focus children
and not one has captured my heart yet. With the girls I
saw their pictures and I knew.......Really, I would bring them
all home if allowed.

Yesterday, we drove the hour to NAPCO for a fitting for Rohana's
DMO glove.  It did not fit to well so they are returning it and
we will make the two hour round trip again in a couple weeks.

When I need a good laugh I read my Horoscope. I was reading
mine to my hubby. He said "funny it doesn't say anything about
adoption."I said "no, but yours says"Cue the diaper cake: couples
can "expect" amazing news!" Laughing he said "wow, your good"
'No, really it says that" it also says "Couples wishing to expand 
their families receive heartwarming news as summer winds down." 

Maybe we will not find LOVE'S face until August. I have a soft
spot for August because both girls birthdays are in August.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment