Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

AMAZING OPPORTUNITY

We kicked around the idea of going to the Steven Curtis Chapman
Concert and finally decided we could not afford to go.  And then get
the opportunity to volunteer for showHOPE was just a blessing. It was
an awesome evening talking to other families about adoption. I feel that
God had a hand in that opportunity and that some good ministries might
come out of that opportunity.   I am still in awe of the whole evening !


Not to mention that Dave and I got to get some mom and Dad time
to just talk about everything.  we talked so much that we
(Dave, the driver)  forgot to put gas in the car.    ha,ha
And it is now OK that I signed my husband up for this.


Be a glow in the dark person, let your light shine for others to see.

                  

No comments:

Post a Comment